Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £85m for Bale!! He's a very good player but mental to pay anything over £40m

£85m for Bale!! He's a very good player but mental to pay anything over £40m

and as for the media ****fest over Mourinho's first interview since taking the Chelsea job I hope he fails, epically

He was mad to sign a new contract with Spurs last year

This summer he could have threatened to see out his contract, meaning that he would have received a large chunk of that transfer fee himself in higher wages

Are you saying Spurs would be foolish to reject any offer over £40m

even @80m Spurs would struggle to build a new team imo considering they are a one man team... and they do not have a unlimited reservoir of money like Man****ty or Chelsea to cull expensive failures..

ITK guy on twitter says they will use the money to buy Cesc.

hehe no chance

everyone (apart from chelski fans) hopes he fails...he's such an egocentric

loudmouthed c*nt ....over the hill too....1 title in Spain in 3 years (and a cup) with THAT squad....!!! C unt with a big C

Nod the whole Mourinho thing is a supreme bore.

his gimmick is well and truly past it imo.

Plus this is all a matter of convenience. He doesn't really want to be there imo. And Abramovich doesn't want him but it's right time right place for both imo. It will all end in tears for them.

Even Di Matteo managed to with the CL with Chelsea.

And Rafa got the europa league.

He didn't win either of those in his previous stint.

No, I'm saying that Bale is not worth £85m, and that £40m is

much closer to his worth, I'd suggest that spurs would actually struggle to turn down any offer over £40m

They need a new stadium desperately and need to start raising cash soon as there appears to Russian billionaire that fancies them and paying for the stadium

They should just move into the Giant Ikea.

You could fit a pitch in the collection area easy.