Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Koscielny to Eurosport "I feel good at Arsenal, if we have ambition to fight against the other teams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Koscielny to Eurosport "I feel good at Arsenal, if we have ambition to fight against the other teams

of course I want to stay here. But if it's to do the same season than the last one, it's mentally very hard because we're always under pressure. Maybe I'll want to know another league, I wouldn't leave anywhere. Paris I don't know, I don't have contacts with them. I hope the club will show ambition, if not I'll leave"

Heeeeeeere we go again

http://video.eurosport.fr/football/premier-league/2012-2013/ arsenal-laurent-koscielny-n-exclut-pas-un-depart_vid280778/v ideo.shtml

Good job he has 4 yrs left on his contract, he's going nowhere

I would also point out to him that there is a lot more pressure involved in chasing the title, than there is chasing 4th!

And i'd respectfully remind that if he hadn't been so careless in the last final he played in for us

people wouldn't be able to constantly bleat on about how long it's been since we last won anything

gpwm. Although it is good that a lot of the players seem to putting pressure on the board to spend

Walcott, Ramsey, Wishere and Arteta have all said that next season we need to be challenging for the title

Not sure Gonalons, Williams, etc are quite the players to take us to that level

I'm happy for players to say this to the manager directly, but it's not on to say it so publicly IMO

Rub chin I have no issue with it all, want to know they're all ambitious

and want the club to kick on

What a prick. I'll go to the training ground and show him the door.

As for people like Ramsey and Arteta - do they think they'd get in a team challenging for the title?

Perhaps they're after a move to APOEL Nicosia.

Koscielny is a Flamini, not an RVP

If he thinks he's "too good" for Arsenal and needs to move to a more ambitious club, he'll find that he'll probably get to watch a lot of matches from the bench