Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concerts at the Emirates are just weird. It's very strange to see the stadium in such a way.

Concerts at the Emirates are just weird. It's very strange to see the stadium in such a way.

Everyone relaxed. The Stewards don't give a ****. You can go down the players tunnel as an exit. Or even exit through the car park. It was pretty much do whatever you f**king like.

Drink everywhere. I even had a couple of sneaky cigarettes on the pitch. so I can cross that off my list of unusual achievements.

Very odd experience.

Fash, is it not about time that you have up the ciggs? You're aware of the health risks, I'm sure?

Also, what are your thoughts on women who smoke? I have a real aversion to it (especially if I see them as someone I want to be with). It must be something psychological but I really don't like it.

'If they smoke, they f**k' I learned this on awimb.

but generally true.

I should give up yes. but It's impossible Rich. the physical and mental withdrawals are mental. Ideally I would be locked away for 3 weeks and then I would be fine but in today's world it's not possible.

I agree with you on your point about chicks smoking

Unless it is a beautiful continental chick smoking one of those really thin girly cigarettes and blowing the smoke in a sexual way. Then I might be tempted.

But what about when you smoked? I don't really notice it as I smoke.

But when I didn't used to smoke I would notice it and as Rich says it was a bit horrible.

How were Green Day?

Did they do most of the songs from the Uno Duo Tres albums or more from American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown?

I'm always envious of the social side smokers benefit from

They have had years to perfect how to engage in small talk with strangers, and stand outside ten times a day with anyone from the cleaners to the company CEO, listening to all the company gossip.

Even when I was a smoker, I didn't really enjoy kissing girls who smoked.

But it was a bit tricky for me to have too much of an issue about it.

Was a bit of a mixture.

What was a bit annoying is they kept stopping during songs messing about then carrying on the song. I don't mind it but they must have done this about 10 times. Bringing on fans to the stage or just saying Hooooooo heeyyyy to the crowd.

Didn't like the end of show I don't think Brutal love was the best song to pick. But overall I think they don't suit a stadium gig. I'd have preferred a smaller venue.

Other notes.
    I didn't like All time low at all. Bit boring. Sounded like New Found Glory but not as good.

Kaiser cheifs on the other hand who I don't like that much were very good imo. Professionals.

99 Revolutions
    Know Your Enemy
    Stay the Night
    Stop When the Red Lights Flash
    Letterbomb
    Oh Love
    Holiday
    Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Burnout
    Welcome to Paradise
    Going to Pasalacqua
    Brain Stew