Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ITV Footage of the man with the knife is just scary

ITV Footage of the man with the knife is just scary

Well done to those brave women that went to try to protect the victim body

What even more shocking is a women with what seems like a pram just casually walk past a man with the knife while he talking to the camerea.

RIP To the man who died.

It's bizarre. I saw a tramp get stabbed in Bethnal Green and i melted. Felt like i

was going to feint, was gonna bring up my lunch. These people were just walking past like they were looking at a f**king tourist attraction.

f**king hell man hehe That is crazy **** and i would

not blame you if you did throw up. I think i would.

What scare me is us Londerners i so used to violence in our city that we not shocked when we see dead humans or animals on the streets.

Still where i live in north london their no way people were have waited around while guy like tha waving a gun and knife around. Most were have legged it

I amazed a bloke would film the evil f**kers. He either very blave or very stupid depending the way you see it.

found a dead 18 yr old upside down in a car in a field near me few years back..worst part was when h

is dad turned up before ambulance / police as his son had driven off from pub down the road after argument...bloke was shouting at me as i tried to keep him away from his dead son..once he realised it was his son it was horrible as i eye to eye visually saw this blokes life spirit collapse as well...turned into a child, was so feckin grim..i had to palm him off to ambulance crew asap..horrible evening all round

Im am very sorry you had to witness that and see

dad awful pain at finding out his son had died.

f**king terrible thing to see.