Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What a terrific c**t Rich is hehe

What a terrific c**t Rich is hehe

http://www.awimb.com/fudforum/index.php?t=tree&th=542100 &mid=3697221&rid=293&S=15305dfb6cb047cda79e377c c b2ebf4b&rev=&reveal=

The fact Scholes and Beckham's retirement have been reported at such different media volumes tells you all you need to know about how much Beckham's lily was gilded by good looks and his willingness to be a utter commercial whore. For christ's sake, the man is promoting China now, not to mention the Quataris. The man has no morals.

Scholes, on the other hand, was a far, far, far more gifted a footballer who was just as diligent, if not more. As he looks like a ginger scrotum though, the media hardly raised a hoot.

I am in the middle between the two views. I think

he was at his best a very fine player when at man united in mid to late 1990s to early 2000s. He had great long range passing and could bend a free kick like few people could. That why their was a movie called bend it like beckham.

But at the same time i think he was nowhere near as good as a scholes or a zindane. Also got annoyed by the celebrity aspect of him in the end. I think it overtook beckham the footballer in the latter part of his carrier.

Thats a shame as he was at his best a fine footballer who always gave his best.

Suggesting a consultation with Beckham for improved spelling and grammar was a nice touch hehe

I tell you what Clive, 'Becks" is no 'Lamps' in Rich's homoerotic fantasies.

Scholes probably more coverage when he retired the first time.

hehe I liked that, especially as David has only recently learned to speak

Hes been having intensive vocal coaching the whole time he was in the us

You do often remind me of that fast show character

I like Becks Shrug always seemed pleasant and a whole lot smarter than he was given credit for

The most surprising thing there is how B+B took that **** from the young pup

I thought scholes was honest in that interview with neville

that he pushed his body more then was possible. Only reason he came back was united so short of midfielders.

Still though a dirty ******* what a magnificent player he was.

I'm trying decide which is funnier. Yours or the little plum comment!