Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is a successful succession possible post-Wenger?

Is a successful succession possible post-Wenger?

I see no evidence that there is a management team in place that will survive in the post-Wenger era and that in all likelihood a new team of management will arrive en masse.
    Also the team has been made in image of Wenger. This may prove to be very difficult for a new manager with new ideas to deal with.
    This could prove to be very destabilising. Strangely Chelsea have arrived in 3 European finals with "interim managers" - Grant, De Matteo and now Benitez. They have got 2 draws and a win.
    Perhaps we should go the Chelsea way and build a management team with short term coach appointments?
    Mouriniho will probably arrive with better players in place than he had first time around. They certainly are more entertaining. What happens if he pushes on with 3/4 new signings of the calibre of Drogba/Carvalho/Essien?
    I shan't waste any words on Tottenham - they will sink back into their sewer in short time.

Children will be Children

Ostrich is no kid,he's just an idiot.

Wenger will hang on for a while providing he has Champions League football and Stan continues to pay him his massive wages .
    It will take a massive effort to clear up the mess that Wenger leaves behind when he does decide to depart.
    It could be a case of here one minute and gone the next,like when the previous shareholders suddenly departed leaving us with Stan in command.

Interesting how you suddenly appear, who lifted that stone again?

Haven't you got anything better to do than just keep posting silly smilies and inane comments?

I don't think he has tbh

That is for me to decide, ignore them if you don't like them, but you can't resist it can u? hehe

Nono I actually do more work now than ever before Wink

• Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast