Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Scum fans losing it over padrew comments hehe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scum fans losing it over padrew comments hehe

here some from spurs community

No pride and no honour. Does he really think the supporters would enjoy themselves, as he puts it, if they let the Gooners run riot over them in their last game?

What a dreadful attitude. He shouldn't be a football manager.

and another classic here

If Arsenal win comfortably next weekend Newcastle should be investigated by the Premier League after comments like that. Total lack of respect to his team, fans and also the league!

f**k off you bitter scum c**ts

this from a team who'se fans had a banner saying to the team let them* win

them = man utd

Yep both in 1999 and 2003 they could of played fair

vs united but nope proving what cretins they are they went and layed down for red nose lot to deny us the league both times.

Well if padrew follows through on his promise then karma has bit the scum right on the *******.

What did Pards say ?

He said this boston

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has risked the wrath of Tottenham fans by admitting he does not care if his team lose their final game of the season against Arsenal after securing Premier League survival at Loftus Road.

‘I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 [next weekend], if I’m honest. I’m sure Spurs will, but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves.’

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/12/alan-pardew-arsenal-can-beat-n ewcastle-4-0-for-all-i-care-3756457/

Classic stuff and lets just hope he follows through on his promise. The c**t owns us for all the disrespect he showed to arsene over the years and what better way then to help lay down for us next sunday clinch champions league football.

Wink. Tbh, I expected 76 or 71 to be the ones to pull me on that

well, you know. spillover excitement from the warriors-spurs.

have to find a new team to root for. golden state!

I even got sucked in a little by those damn clips.