Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Actually City are Underachieving imo. Only 1 league and 1 FA cup* from the new regime.

Actually City are Underachieving imo. Only 1 league and 1 FA cup* from the new regime.

They are pretty awful in Europe so far too.

The amount of money they are throwing in doesn't seem to be working. How long since they been taken over.

*possibly 2 FA cups after this weekend

This is what happens when you appoint a ****er like Mark 'Sparkie' Hughes as manager.

their manager record in europe is awful. At inter

he never got beyond the second round and he record with city in europe is as bad if not worser.

many managers could do better job then him at city with all the money they have

Then again similar pace to Chelsea really now that I looked at it.

Once all the nonsense first bunch of players from the initial spending spree are f**ked off they usually build a good team.

They get found out in Europe

having to play the likes of Lescott and Milner....Joe Hart probably the most over rated goalie in the world imo.

Too much muscle on him. After 75 minutes he's way too tired to make any important saves. Lactic Acid overload and gasping for air.

then he does Roid-rage ITSSSSSS NOT ON!!!! Interviews straight after.

They wanted an Englishman at the club Nod

Surely they have to realise that, whilst handsome, Mancini just isnt that good a manger

Nod it's worser, modd

Really? I think his track record says otherwise.

Well then it proves how badly he done in europe with them

unlike dortmund in the group games, they looked a team of individuals to often in my view. Manager at fault for that