Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don,t see the panic. It need three set of results in a row

I don,t see the panic. It need three set of results in a row

for it to be out of our hands. scum to win both games and russains to win at villa. I can see russians winning at villa but i can,t see scum winning at both russians and stoke. Sorry i can,t . We need to be f**king unlucky if scum win all three games.

If we beat wigan and newcastle we should be ok.

hopefully we will not need to win at newcastle if scum lose at russains or stoke.

If I read correctly, what you are saying is

WENGER OUT?

hehe The worm has turned Rich.

Very funny. Of cousre not. I am saying that most netuals

tell you that scum are worse trouble. They were having chat on talksport and they said spurs are looking in the most trouble this morning. Andy gray seemed to be saying he find it hard to see spurs winning at chelsea on wedesday.

Scum not won at russains in 20 odd years. Even if the nightmare event that they do they have to go to go stoke inbreds and as we know that it nightmare away game.

Look i expect it to be in our hands come next tuesday. But we still got to do the buisness. win next two games and top four football is ours.

No he has not. Look i am confident we get top four

scum will not win all three games. sorry they won,t. If we beat wigan and newcastle we do it. Only thing im i am pissed is that if russians not won on sunday , is at the moment lessens our chance of third.

My reckoning is Spurs will be beat Stoke & Sunderland,

Chelsea will beat them this week, I hope. Thank f**k our goal difference is betterer than their's eh?

Ah *******s, your black scarf is in the post. hehe

That is very realistic set of results. That would leave us

on 70 if we beat wigan and scum on 68. Then all we need is point at newcastle if scum beat sunderland.

can see scum beating sunderland but stoke away will be tough away game for them. hopefully they win neither game and we clinch top four football vs wigan next week.

hehe oh well I might as well take it anyway

No need to panic until the last lasagna is eaten at the Spurs Modd

Lets see what Spurs/ Chelsea brings.