Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This whole UKIP thing is amazing, what sort of r'tard votes for them on a local level?

This whole UKIP thing is amazing, what sort of r'tard votes for them on a local level?

Surely all of their policies, such as they are, are about national/supranational stuff.

How will any local government auth have any say on keeping the pound, leaving the eurozone or setting light to slavic people?

Possible support for small business and people in rural areas.

People like you.

Tune in now to 97.3 LBC

Their voters are calling in to explain why they voted and coming out with utter utter nonsense

People in rural areas are retarded enuff to vote for 'em Nod

durrrrr

Oh yes, the "red tape" cutting? That's the won they cant explain

I think the rural angle is just telling people who've never seen a black person that it's perfectly fine to hate them.

If you dont mind me asking, where do you stand on UKIP? You seem to be quite pro but I suspect it might be a bit of devil's advocate.

I dont think I'm in their coverage area, mate

I went to vote just to make sure there was 1 more vote for anyone other than UKIP.

I don't even know who I actually did vote for.

You can go to their website or use tunein radio

Neither pro UKIP, nor pro the Godwinisation of them with knee-jerk caricatures.

I'm playing a bit of a devils advocate, as someone slightly less parochial than dear old Dorset probably should on here.

I'm not opposed to freedom of labour, which they seem to have a problem with, but they do seem to be the only party who are pro-growth, prepared to resist the undemocratic authoritarianism of the new ruling class elite (that's your EU), and sceptical of tree-huggers. This is a failing of the main parties.

Feel free to point out where they advocate burning slavs and hating black people.

Can you not tell fishing after all these years?

It was my attempt to smoke out and summon the poopy pantsed one