Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Don't like this at all.Impossible for Wigan to be mathematically relegated by the time they play us

Don't like this at all.Impossible for Wigan to be mathematically relegated by the time they play us

and very possible Newcastle might need a point or more to survive on the last day. I see trouble ahead.

H well, looks like we might have to actually try and beat two of the ****test sides in the

Division.

Bloody typical

3 wins on the trot when we haven't lost in a load of games already is playing with fire and

every bloody season there's at least a couple of games where a relegation-threatened team springs a major surprise.

Based on our recent games i think we are strong candidates to be at the wrong end of a mugging.

Based on the history of our football club I think we're always strong candidates to get mugged off.

That said, I think Newcastle have crumpled and won't find the quality to give us problems.

I won't be surprised if Wigan come away with a point though.

If Wigan lose their 2 games prior to playing us, they could be down.

They'd have 32 points, with 2 games left, being a maximum possible of 38 points.

All 3 teams above them are currently on 37 points from 35 games.

Could. But their second game is home to Swansea and can't see many of the 3 on 37 getting points

this weekend.

Yep, it could well go tits up. Nevertheless, these teams are **** and we should

Be able to beat them. If we cant, we can f**k off.

For the record, i think seven points will be enough for fourth. We may not get that though.

if they fail to win either of next two ganes their down

in my view before they play us

but if villa, newcastle and sunderland win their all be 40

and if wigan fail to get win from one of next two their down before they play us.

If we don't beat them, it doesn't necessarily mean we can't