Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The key is for Spuds not to win against either ****ty or Chavs. That would leave them with 4/6 point

The key is for Spuds not to win against either ****ty or Chavs. That would leave them with 4/6 point

to make up over just 4 games. I think we need Newcastle to reach safety and Wigan be doomed before they play us.

firstly i think if scum lose on sunday its probally over

for their top four hopes and us and the russians should finish 4th. their be five behind us and maybe four or further behind the russians.

Secondly i am not worried about wigan who have to play us three days after a fa cup final and will be done for. Newcastle game might be tough but won,t mean nothing if we win our next three.

Draws in them games will be good for us as well

it's about us not losing to manure, and winning all our remaining games.

10 points will get top four for us but maybe might need

just nine. Hopefully both scum and russians lose and we get third.

We be offering a drink to liverpool and sheks if they do so.

I would love it if 6/7 were to clinch it. Got nasty feeling we're going to drop points in 2 games

at least.

Well think seven points might do it. two wins vs qpr

and wigan, a draw with new and lose to man united still get us to 70 and mean scum need 13 points from six games which would not be easy for them with games against stoke away, man city and chelsea

still think nine points for us we do it for sure as 72 points will clinch it. 73 without doubt. 75 could happen too.