Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: f**k....guess the Russians were right about Chechnya

f**k....guess the Russians were right about Chechnya

Well if your an AWIMBER and logged on from Chechnya my advice is get the f**k out....place is about to Vacuum Bombed for like the millionth time....

From what I can make out, t, Chechnya is to Russia what Dale Farm was to Essex.

Yep . Putin been warning about them for ages

and Moscow been hit by terrorists attacks. I think best anyone living in Chechnya get out of their.

He was an MMA terrorist Tone, you and Fash want to watch yourselves and delete your internet history

why would chechens do this, surely as anti russians the americans are you buddies

specially as the bigger brother, who was a boxer, apparently said he would rather compete for the US than russia.

and why would they bomb a marathon, there is nothing political about bombing a marathon. this is one strange case.

Manchurian Candidate doesn't seem so far fetched now....

Hasn't stopped numerous politically-motivated Albanian and Bosnian Muslim attacks on US citizens and

miltary targets.

Not as spectacular as this, granted, but they don't get much attention.

agree. You can,t discount any kind of people hitting

america from anywhere.

i'm not sure ...apparently the father said

he was expecting his younger boy, a medical student, to come home for the holidays.

it doesnt seem to be al qaeda linked either........i'm guessing the bigger brother got the younger brother involved in this.....

considering the damage they caused, they seem to be amateurs, i'd love to know what his motivation was, i think the bigger brother lost it