Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When it comes to the stronger spirits, I've developed a preference for Jack Daniels

When it comes to the stronger spirits, I've developed a preference for Jack Daniels

And like Lemmy, I mix it with Coca Cola and ice.

It is a very dangerous drink, though. It is so smooth, it's like drinking cream with a dash of vanilla.

Jack and I have a great, enduring love affair

Unfortunately it turns me into this man:

I've always felt that, for a supposed rock 'n roll hardman, Jack Daniels and Coke is a bit of a

female marketing executive's drink.

He's generally known to be the biggest alcoholic the celebrity world has ever seen, no?

JD and coke is no drink for a gentleman really.

Lemmy can get away with many things because he's Lemmy. He often sports a Cowboy hat, which is okay if you're Lemmy but otherwise you're probably going to look a bit of a tit tbh.

I thought that was g & t?

I have been alarmed and distressed several times recently when, ordering the

pre-prandial s & s, I have been interrogated as to whether I should prefer "Bells, Grouse or JD", as if these ghastly American imports are a substitute for God's honest water of life.

I drank way too much of it in the 80's, I've become a fan of Cuban rum though.

He's diabetic these days.

So drinking a lot of coke is pretty f**king hardcore imo.

Prolonged exposure to scotch has that effect on me. At the risk of coming across all Bruce/David

Banner, should you ever see me combining scotch and any of Bolivia's finest, avoid me like the plague.