Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So here we are once again sitting in third place, behind only Man Utd and Man City

So here we are once again sitting in third place, behind only Man Utd and Man City

Wenger Out!

So here we are once again sitting in third place 21 pts behind Man Utd and 6 behind Man City

having played a game more & only 1 point ahead of chelsea who have a game in hand, out of the cL, FA cup & League cup.

Wenger in

Did you enjoy the game on Saturday?

I think it's safe to say that you're on the downward spiral of negativity.

I look forward to the upturn.

Well quite. But consider the sickening abuse that Wenger has received once again this season

for simply failing to do what every single other club bar one has done.

Not really when you look at my posts today I think they are factual

I'm still not convinced we have the bottle to finish it off this season, what I saw on Saturday alarmed the pants off me tbh. I can see Everton bullying us tomorrow & then heads down for Fulham away. I hope I'm wrong....

John Kreese should take over. He wouldn't stand for this bull****.

I reckon he didn't go but went to ground at The Old Swan hotel, Harrogate. :Agatha:

Is that still the done thing for writers?

Well yes true but most of that has come from know nothing cocks but

there is a strong argument to say even laymen like us could see the slow decline due to player sales & inadequate (in most cases) purchases. But overall Wenger has been fantastic that is a fact.

and 2nd place is still achievable.

infact 20/1 isn't the worst bet in the world....

Beat Everton
    Beat Fulham
    City drop points vs Spurs

Highly likely Sir Alex may be prepared to let the United game slide....They're still going to win the League and we're going to beat off City for 2nd.