Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: LadyG, do ladies consider it ok to date more than 1 man at a time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LadyG, do ladies consider it ok to date more than 1 man at a time?

I found out my new girlfriend is dating 2 other males (who will be getting a beating) whilst also dating me. its our 2 week anniversary today and I am heartbroken. Why would she do that? Surely its unnacceptable considering we have got on so well. Ive fingered her 3 times too and she always gazes lovingly at me. How could she do this to me? I love her.

She is simply using you when she is bored F

She's just a little immature F...she'll be fine once she reaches puberty

Maybe your fingerwork aint up to scratch and shes had to find someone with longer more manly fingers

Sad news floyd, my condolences. ****can the c**t after you've fingered her once more imo.

Not unusual for girls and boys to play the field until a relationship becomes more solid (ie. more than just sticking two fingers up her ****).

Good luck brother.

He should use the same fingers he does his own arse'ole with...give her a nasty infection

Herb, I expected better from you!

Ok I didn't, I just thought what you said was well nasty!

Thanks FK. I will fück her off as soon as Ive managed to pole her.

The rest of you can cünt off imo. G4L you cant abandon me brother, its times like this I need you. Can you beat Herbert up for me?

While I understand this is a difficult time for you, the erection problems and this mean you can

no longer be my brother.

My dear boy

You've been going together for two weeks?!!! Chill

Go out with your mates, have dates with other young ladies, only when you two have been together a while longer and both agree that you want exclusivity then you can do that not seeing anyone else thing.

Unless that is you are ready for what a serious monogamous relationship requires, in which case kick her to the kerb!