Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whether you believe (some how, inexplicably) we'll win on Wednesday or not...

Whether you believe (some how, inexplicably) we'll win on Wednesday or not...

...would it actually be that useful that we're remaining in the competition?

Personally I'd rather Chelsea and [them] keep knackering themselves out in the waffer and FA cup and we keep our powder dry for the league.

Umm, well there's the whole "we might win it" thing, but other than that, nah

no point in staying in it at all.

Nothng wrong with the theory.

It's unsubstantive *******s in reality tho'

of cpurse. firstly means we still got a chance to win biggest

Trophly in football and secondly us winning it could deny scum chance again to be in it next season.

We're going out on Wednesday so there's no need to worry.

I've always said if we get a favourable draw we can win it. If Barcelona were to go out tonight then Real are the only team I'd be scared of.

Dortmund, PSG, Juventus & Milan are all good teams but we could beat any of them over 2 legs.

why would anyone not want to have chance to winbigg

Biggest trophly in football. We nearly did it in Paris. We do it at Wembley in may.

Of course, but is it not a bit counter intuitive to want to go out of a competition just to increase

your chances of qualifying for it again?

Another chance to play Barca - this time without their drugs Clound Nine

Oh come on, it'd be an even more far-fetched, unlikely, against-all-the-odds than...

...chelsea