Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It took Obama 9 months of stonewalling to finally say this

It took Obama 9 months of stonewalling to finally say this

Sen. Rand Paul declared victory Thursday after Attorney General Eric Holder assured him that the president cannot use a drone to kill a noncombatant American on U.S. soil -- an assurance Paul had sought during his 13-hour filibuster the day before

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/07/historic-filibust er-renews-bipartisan-focus-on-drones-regulation/#ixzz2MusXGj CN

SO Obama, under duress, decided that he can't JUST KILL Americans who disagree with his regime.

And they also want to take away our guns.

Fox News

Did some people learn nothing from the Election Cycle brainwashing?

Come and join us outside of the Low Information Bubble, the weather is great.

So, it's cool to kill US Citizens w/o trial .. for the collective.

Drone strikes in the US, that's what Obamaites are all about. Better the individual killed than the collective.

except they're not.

You rambled months ago that Obama can use drones on us. Now you've been proven wrong, you are STILL moaning.

Holder confirms that is NOT legal.
    Obama has NEVER advocated such.

What exactly is the problem? Well, apart from you having the red ass because of who got re-elected as President.

Ahhh, tsk tsk tsk, my friend

It took 10 hours of questioning and an 18 hour filibuster to get this statement:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closeread/2013/03/rand -paul-gets-a-letter-from-eric-holder.html

It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question: “Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?” The answer to that question is no.
    Sincerely,
    Eric H. Holder, Jr.

Of course this is the sort of land that you are accustomed to:, but I ain't.

Which, I suppose, you find this a vile attack on your "Prezzz" Fo schizzle

So. I have been proven RIGHT

Now, the big question is, will your Dear Leader, (after he's taken the guns), declare a state of Emergency?

Difficult as it is, please try to stay on the issue.

Again, what exactly is the problem? Apart from a man in the White House that is nothing like you in terms of appearance, education, or success in life.

You claimed Obama could use Drones on US citizens on US soil.

We waited months for your proof, we even thought your tantrum and flounce would give you time to research. Sadly, not.

Holder confirms Obama doesn't have the right, a thought that only existed in the minds of attention seeking scaremongers

All is good, right? Why the bitching? You should be happy to be wrong.

So, you are in favor of Drones killing Americans

if they pose an "imminent threat" to the regime.

Who decides what is an "imminent threat"?

Shocked that you are such an Obamabot that you agree with this. Even John Cusak is opposed.

You really have to get your **** together .. biut I suppose that is an incapable request.

except you haven't.....

Chief- Obama can use Drones on us!!!!
    Holder - No, he can't.
    Chief - See, I was right!

Especially those like you.