Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presumably if Spurs did finish outside the top four now, Spurs would be obligated to sack AVB?

Presumably if Spurs did finish outside the top four now, Spurs would be obligated to sack AVB?

Re: Presumably if Spurs did finish outside the top four now, Spurs would be obligated to sack AVB?

Frown No wonder they only let me write captions

Although based on that site's definition, the way I used it is probably correct

Life goes on?

If his contract states a requirement for a top four finish they might be obligated

in that legal sense.

To answer your question though - obviously they are not obliged, and I expect you only asked it in the context of Arsenal and the inevitable demands to replace the manager should we fail to finish in the top four.

The fact that they haven't won the league for five decades and we haven't won it for just the one results in higher expectations for us.

The article talks of a moral imperative too. And given they sacked Redknapp

for precisely the same scenario we are talking about, there would arguably be an imperative beyond financial or legal to sack AVB.

So no, I wasn't thinking of Arsenal, actually. Just Redknapp.

Oh, I see. I had always assumed that they sacked Redknapp because he was an irritating, droopy-faced

self-aggrandising, England-flirting cùnt.

Redknapp was a whore openly touting for the England job tho, AVB looks like he

has a bit of class about him. Obrigado

I think, confusingly, that's why they hired him