Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking a swipe at George Graham at a press conference is pretty low to be fair (disappointed).

Taking a swipe at George Graham at a press conference is pretty low to be fair (disappointed).

Please explain?

Read the full transcript of Monday's press conference and the bit about

"I haven't taken any money secretly" or some **** to that effect. Well done, little man.

"you will never find any story behind me that I’ve taken money anywhere, or things like that."

furious How f+cking dare he. The man has no right to say that. Hes an embarrassment.

GG has taken enough pops at AW in the media tbf

I have no idea what you are banging on about. But reading your quotes in isolation

are they not in reference to accusations that he pockets a secret bonus for positive player trading activity?

No, that wasn't the question. It's in the transcript. I hope it was made up, but I'm past

caring now, I'm not going to pity someone who maaes 8 million a year, his eternal excuses, stifling megalomania and whatnot. And where the f**k is the chairman in all this? To come out and protect his manager? What a bunch of c**ts they all are.

Can you show me a link of this 'transcript' please?