Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ragewimb, 10 minutes ago I attempted to leave my house back home and make my way to Bournemouth to a

Ragewimb, 10 minutes ago I attempted to leave my house back home and make my way to Bournemouth to a

restaurant where I am to celebrate my best friend's 25th birthday this evening.

Our house is set back down a one mile lane which is clearly marked with two blank and white signs reading 'PRIVATE ACCESS ROAD. PLEASE KEEP CLEAR'. Apart from once, this has kept 'the track' as we call it (though it is tarmaced) clear of any obstruction. Well today I find some f**king hulking great Discovery parked there. Sort of half in the bush and half on the road. I cannot get past.

I assumed that it was someone walking their dog beside the Stour which runs about 200m from the track as there are little pathways that lead down to its banks. I went down there hunting for the perpetrator but found nothing.

I am f**king livid and want to smash his windows in with an iron bar.

Burn it and when he returns just laugh at him, I am sure he'll understand your frustration

Nod Do it, do it now!

On an unrelated note, anyone know the number for Bournemouth nick?

Try 01202 999

A pub/river obsessed Greek bloke in Bournemouth?

Bournemouth?

It seems you've retired on your franchise my friend

Ah my friend Wink

If the signs truly are blank and white, no wonder the guy couldn't understand them