Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: From F365 in regards Sagna.........

From F365 in regards Sagna.........

Quote Of The Day
    "The fans are angry with me because they heard about PSG's interest, but I am not responsible for that. I have never had any contact" - Bacary Sagna.

No Bacary, the fans are angry with you because you've been really quite ****.

I wasn't even aware that PSG had been linked with him

Well you are aware now. I assume he will e off there in the summer then

U less we decide to keep him of course.

The position needed a shake-up anyway

Strange the way Wenger always seemed to go for a slight,speedy left backs but prefers a more solid type at RB.

PS....I have given this exactly zero thought and may be a foolish thing to say

Agree. Not overly concerned with sagna leaving. If he is the only major departure in the summer

I will be pretty happy.

However, at his age the club should think seriously about keeping him for another year and then losing him for nothing. I suppose it comes down to the size of the offer they get this summer. If it is crap, f**k it, turn it down.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Funny guy

The guy suddenly think he's Roberto Carlos but scoring is non existance, his passing is woeful, is crossing abysmal and he's always caught flat footed out of position.

Hope he goes to PSG...if we get them in the CL we can just load up the left wing....I'd even play Podolski as a left back with Theo in front of him!