Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Cracker of a day in New England..temps in the fifties and I even played some golf Clound Nine

Cracker of a day in New England..temps in the fifties and I even played some golf Clound Nine

You were right to abandon the Texans..they were absolute ****e, even with the refs help

Good running back, ok defense, ****e QB. They should try and get Cam Clound Nine

When JJ Watt spat on and did his little shimmy on the pats logo in warm ups

Some big gorilla behind me literally jumped 3 rows of seats in an attempt to get at him.He tripped himself up and was lucky he didn't break his neck security tossed him out.would have been a great belt up if he got on the field

Great performance yesterday by your Pats

no matter which pieces are missing, they always find a way to replace that prodcution.

I think you'll destroy Ravens, and Falcons if they get that far. Only the SF pass rush can hope to contain Brady; he is THAT good.

Congrats B!

Thumb Up wood head goes down and Vereen has a career making game...it's all down to Bill that

Having one of the top two QB's to ever play the game helps too funny thing is he was nowhere near his best for much of that game yesterday