Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 goals conceded and 3 defensive errors

3 goals conceded and 3 defensive errors

1) Wilshire turned both back and head on free kick , needs to be braver
    2) Wilshire was too lazy to track runner
    3) Gibbs completly lost Ba despite being aware he was there

on another day we could have lost the game , will win f**k all until they learn to defend

Re: 3 goals conceded and 3 defensive errors

You do talk an awful lot of ****.

Who is that goofy queer looking cünt in that animated gif there Billy? Is it Jungleman?

we're gonna fluke the FA cup I can feel it! :trophy:

Re: Who is that goofy queer looking cünt in that animated gif there Billy? Is it Jungleman?

Felt Sagna should've done better for the first goal.

Commendable to track the Newcastle so far inside but a right back has no business making tackles in those sort of positions.

That said its difficult to come up with an excuse as to why Wilshere didn't block that with more effort.

Do you think its time that players be allowed to use protection when in the wall or acting as the charger?

If Wilshere was allowed to run off the pitch and put on Petr Cech style headwear it would've allowed him to be more confident with the charge.

2nd goal. All I can say is that Wilshere isn't a conventional defensive midfielder. His instincts are to be creative and attack at will. So he has much to learn about his positional play alongside Arteta.

As for Gibbs. No Excuses why he lost his marker. Guess he though their was no way the ball would get through. Yet it did.

That's fairly racist.

Comparing me to a colored guy.