Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: good individual performances, but as a team....

good individual performances, but as a team....

Big difference with Walcott looking to make runs, allowing space for Podolski and the Ox to move into more central positions. Also was a clear difference that those wide midfield/attackers seemed to consciously try to get into positions in the penalty area.

But the midfield passing (pointless combinations that neither created space or advanced the team) and the defending was pitiful. We played the worst team in the division and won deservedly because of individual skills and a more energetic performance (compared to Bradford)

Your second paragraph has highlighted brilliantly

That you know nothing about football.

Oh dear, AWIMB. An early contender for 'most moronic post of the day.' Wd ilg.

tbf, there was some pointless midfield 'danger' passing.

maybe or maybe not

So, its the full- blown monty/rich, obnoxious arsehole route for you then?

This chap deserves his say, regardless of how silly his say may be.

Your response is not particularly enlightening is it.

Must do better

The pinging it about in our defensive third of the pitch bothered me more. Keeping possession is one

thing, likewise, drawing them forward to create space but as you suggest, it gives you the jitters watching it as times, knowing that we're more than capable of a f**ked up interceptable pass, ably demonstrated by young Gibbs.

It is not my job to try and educate these people Peter, I am not Gary Neville.

If I choose to point out their shortcomings though, that is my right as much as it is his right to have his say in the first place.

Nor is it your job to belittle them yet you find the time. In most walks of life

It is considered rather idiotic to inform someone that thy are wrong without offering an explanation as to how or why.

I'm sorry Peter, but you are wrong.