Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Impossible to enjoy much of anything today.

Impossible to enjoy much of anything today.

MY adjectives are too small and narrow to describe how I, and many I suspect, feel about what happened yesterday in Connecticut. Little kids, for God's sake!

Everyone thinks of the parents and family, [utting themselves in their position. However, imagine the folks that had to identify and remove the bodies. Wow. That would haunt you for life. Just horrific.

Awful Chief, just awful. Couldn't watch the News last night.

We had it here in Dunblane. It's the fact it's primary school kids that disturbs me. They are still

young enough to be blameless and they are totally unable to defend themselves. They live in a bubble that we create for them and this stuff just does not happen to them, until it does of course.

It is trite and demeaning to a hugely complex subject to focus on the fact they are children

What makes a child any less "innocent" than an adult victim? How is a child any less able to defend themselves against a gunman than a weaponless adult?

gpwm Monty. Children can be c**ts too.

How old were you when you first wished cancer on your little friends at nursery school?

Oh do just f**k of and die (preferably in a great deal of pain.)

I stabbed a Chinese girl in the eye with a knife during lunchtime at primary school

Wasn't entirely intentional, but probably shouldn't have been waving it about. Reckless rather than malicious, in other words.

I turned the channel after a short bit

because then you have the f**king media sticking their collective noses in, jostling for some sort of "scoop". Interviewing the kids who survived?!!??!! REally?? MAking them describe the thing is unconscionable. But there they are. And they'll be prowling around for days poking and prodding, goading kids and parents to break down.

Well it's such an intellectually redundant statement that has absolutely nothing

to do with anything important. So well done you on reducing the subject to meaningless sentiment.

What is the fact that she was chinese have to do with it? :racistjewboy: