Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wenger loves Arsenal

Wenger loves Arsenal

Arsene may well love the Club but that doesnt stop him fielding a team off utter cünt and overseeing them play the drabbest crap Ive seen.

The worst part is he believes he is doing nothing wrong..Playing Ramsey or playing Gerv upfront..

In normal terms that is called delusion..

Bur shirley if he loved the club he would openly fight the board over the selling

of star players to rivals or be racked with guilt over the 143 grand a week he's paid toget the team turn up and play like the did at Bradford.

Why would be fight with the Board when good players just want to run away.. The best he or the Board

can do is to get good replacements.

"I am going to force players to play here against their will. I also hereby

propose that my wage be cut in half."

I get the impression that not a lot of thought is going into your posts these days.

You really sound like a broken record hehe

There you are my dear friend, You cannot tolerate me repeating the same thing twice Whereas AW

has been repeating the same **** for a while (to abysmal effect) and you dont have a problem with him...

Blah, blah, blah, moan, moan, moan, blah, blah, moan, moan, Blah, blah, blah, moan, moan, moan, blah

"I am going to force the Board to sign reinforcements in the January transfer window of 2007/8

2009/10 and 2010/11. We'll win 2 titles an FA Cup and get to a Champions League final. Then none of the players leave"

hehe thats not a great knack of running away from an argument .. hehe