Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If we only buy one player in January. Fellaini for me. Power in the middle, Santi on the wing + ..

If we only buy one player in January. Fellaini for me. Power in the middle, Santi on the wing + ..

...not CL tied.

We know Titi is coming as cover for Giroud. Of course, in addition to Fellaini, I would not mind a skillfull and powerful striker and a defensive mid (as cover for Arteta who is doing well).

Statement of intent would say break the bank for Fellaini and Falcao. But, yes I know: will never happen.

Left Back, Big DM, Striker & Mascot Henry.

Can't disagree with that. We need cover for Gibbs also...

So, apart from irrigation, education, laws.....

Fellaini and Willian. Play Willian-Giroud-Santi up front, Jack, Arteta, Fellaini mid

In fairness, if Gibbs' cover is anything like Gibbs it makes

sense to make sure there's decent cover for him.

Re: If we only buy one player in January. Fellaini for me. Power in the middle, Santi on the wing + ..

Fellaini would be dream come through and a bit of Evertons steeliness .

We won't break the bank without the approval of next year's manager.

If Pep is lined up before Jan, a la Wenger/Rioch, then we might have another Vieira type signing.

The big big question is: If the team needs an overhaul, massive infusion of talent, do you do that with a manager on the way out or save it for his successor.

I think we lose Theo in Jan and replace...we desperately need a striker, but see above.

I think if the club is smart it is working to sign Wenger's replacement right now.

Next year's manager is in situ Shrug

Hmm. Could be. Will they milk him for another year? He won't renew his contract...