Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: santi cazorla dive hype

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

santi cazorla dive hype

I aint defending the guy but he dived!

Fat Frank, Rooney, Gerrard and more recently Bale have been probably the worst culprits of diving.

In fact Bale has been diving left right and centre.

My point, because its a Johnny Foreigner and a French team (Arsenal) the media have chose to highlight.

Its not as if santi cazorla is a one to take a dive, in fact he stayed on his feet last week when he could of gone done.

Yes almost nothing has been made of Bale diving at all

Not been all over the papers one little bit and comparatively little has been made of the Cazorla dive in the reports I have read. Most even point out that Ridgewell dived to win a pen against Sunderland a few weeks back

You don't have to be paranoid to post here but it helps.

I mean this was in a report ín a national newspaper with the headline

Gareth Bale is the worst diver in the Premier League

"French players are obviously the most honest — only four players have been booked for diving this season."

Imagine if that had been written about an Arsenal player

Was rather annoying as I had vigourously defended him against the father in law's

accusation that he had gone down far too easily against Everton.....Saturdays dive was brought up about 10 seconds into the car journey to Everton yesterday

hehe It was rather disappointing. I think Reid fooled him by missing both him

and the ball by a country mile. Couldn't expect a professional footballer to be that bad

I think it was the subsequent 3 rolls that made him look a dick

he was clearly expecting to have his feet swept from under him

Did you smack him?

>>>

Unless you watch every Spurs game

then Bale's constant diving must have been highlighted to you by someone

Cheaty little Spanish toerag.

Thing is he is our CLST so we're more happy to shrug our shoulders and acknowledge that these things happen on an almost weekly basis now, great when they go for you but a crime punishable by near death when against you.

It's all part of the magnificent hypocrisy that is supporting a football team.