Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of driving, was driving towards some red traffic lights this morning.

Speaking of driving, was driving towards some red traffic lights this morning.

Had slowed to about 20mph when a fúcking massive bloke in a flourescent orange road maintenance jacket and holding a carton of tea started to walk across the path of my car. I could see he had a face on and was mouthing something that appeared to be directed at me, even though as far as I was aware I'd not yet done anything wrong in terms of my driving. By walking across me he basically forced me to come to a stand-still, at which point I motioned with my hand that he could pass, at which point he shouted "fúck off, prick" before walking round the side of my car, I suspected from his body language to see if the passenger door was unlocked.

Nice to start to the day I normally have to at least log on to Awimb before someone tells me to fúck off

Are you driving an actual grown up man's car on your own now?

anti semitic polish road worker ? or you missed the road closed sign further back

Have you stopped shaking yet?

anti semitic polish? Herr Sheen? Furher Muscle?

do you drive an Audi A3? he was completely justified if so.

I was looking for clues. If he said cheap 40p energy drink rather than tea I would have agreed.

or perhaps a lidl bag. or a beer can in a paper bag.

Semite Bang

Sounds like Marve.