Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good luck to the chelsea fans....stay your ground

Good luck to the chelsea fans....stay your ground

i've seen journalist taking the mikey out of the chelsea fans, and i must say i couldnt understand why their treating a new manager that way, but its now clear to me, their revolting against the whole situation and i admire their stance.

yes abramovich owns the club and spends alot of money, but its not his club, the club belongs to the fans. when he took over he said chelsea wasnt an investment it was an hobby, something he's doing for fun.

well abramovich bought a football club to get a kick out of the the whole experience, of 40 thousand ppl creating the atmosphere which surrounds the football experience. without the fans a football match is 22 men chasing a ball, which is pathetic, with the fans you get an event, a meaning, emotions and a kick out of the game.

without the fans, no sponsors would get involved in 22 men chasing a ball in a park, no investors would come in, and no rich owners looking for a kick would buy a football club. football have always been and always will be about the fans.

thus chelsea fans should be admired not ridiculed, if more fans stand up against the way modern football is going maybe we'll have an impact on the development of football, maybe ticket prices and wages will come down, maybe greedy owners will realise fans will not take their nonsense and will be careful before they step in.

You wouldn't call Abramovich "greedy", would you?

Unless you mean greedy for trophies in the way that some supporters are?

no, he's not an investor...its a hobby for him

but even him needs reminding the game isnt about him, its about the fans

Disagree - they don't have the guts to aim their wrath at Abramovich

So they aim it all at Rafa - who can be responsible for what, exactly?

Contrast with Arsenal, where Wenger continues to be teflon-man in the eyes of a sizeable minority of our fans, despite the fact he has filled a power vacuum at the club since Silent Stan's slumbering tenure began.

admired? Jesus wept.

Their so called fans can all f**k off as long as the filthy Russian remains the owner and continues to buy trophies on top of those already bought. Just worship the fecking God I'd tell them.

We could be reading too much into it; I think they simply don't like Benitez.

I don't think it's supposed to be a dig at Roman at all.

sizeable minority of our Arsenal fans, yesterday's march estimated to be 400-1,000

So you think anyone not on that march wants Wenger to stay on?

You are becoming more detached from reality every day.

by rejecting rafa this way, its a clear revolt against abramovich imo

and wenger filled this power vacuum not because he fought his way to power and gotrid of ppl, because there is no leadership at the club, if your bosses went MIA and you did everything and whatever you wanted in your job, its hardly your fault is it?

It's a combination of things. They do hate Benitez, they liked Di Matteo as a player and a coach

and it's a dig at Abramovich too.