Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About time someone called out Rosicky for that pathetic attempt to stop Michu.

About time someone called out Rosicky for that pathetic attempt to stop Michu.

I don't think there's been a squad where i've hated so many of them as i do with this one.

I'd like to say a Nazi Death Squad but I doubt their capacity to inflict this much long-term pain.

Plus at least you knew what you were getting from them.

And £140M per year is spunked on them.... hehe

£90K per week for ****makh and the cnunt can't even get into the first team.

£50+K for Djourou...And don't get me started on the walking dead that is Diaby...

except that you are making up those numbers, none of us here know what they are

He is of course very well paid as he was on a free

Chamakh is not on 90k? That's not true, that's impossible, NOOOOO!

Unfortunately unlike you I am not in the known

we should save that money and buy that van persie hes quite good

Sorry Nic's but there is quite a bit of evidence on the various Arsenal blogs about the wages..

the players are on.

Otherwise do some simple maths.... £140M divided by let's say 50 players - to take in some of the youth players on professional contracts...

That's an average of £2,800,000 per year for each player.

Of course not all of the younger players on that - but it gives and average...

So...in the last 3 weeks Chamakh has been on £50K, £60k, £70K and now £90K a week

why has he had 3 contract renewals in the last 3 weeks?