Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Wenger's lowest point since his arrival at Arsenal. we really looked clueless today and its

This is Wenger's lowest point since his arrival at Arsenal. we really looked clueless today and its

important that the players take full responsibility, not just the manager.

I really can't understand why we had such a big change, it all started with the Norwich match

I have never imagined the moment that we would be outplayed in the Arsenal way by the opposition, I can't work out why this is happening, apart that our movement off the ball simply isn't happening and therefore not creating space and opportunities

Wenger has to earn his money like never before

Fcuk me, if even you're turning this is a crisis Frown Cry

It's just that AW doesn't have what AF does have.

A blue nose? Chewing gum? A statue?

He played the same front three against Sunderland in August

and after that game he was quite critical of the lack of movement etc. Seemed odd to go with them again today. Unless he thought Swansea would be more open and could be exposed on the break. Either way the end result was a really dire performance. What's really alarming, is how we're failing to impose our own game on opponents now. It's like the basic structure of our play has fallen apart.

you allready highlighted the problem ---lack of movement

we're very static and slow, paceless and short in skill.

we have an attacking problem who would think our poor attack could end wengers reign, most experts thought lack of defending would bring him down.

my message to wenger: hang in there boss, dont give up the fight

Unfortunately you are spot on imo

Why do you think we suddenly have problems with lack of movement off the ball?

Anyone who plays Gervinho up front needs their head testing.

I think we have no real authority upfront so our midfield has nowhere to go.

It's actually been that way for a few seasons now, but maybe one or two of them could go on a run before it's too late.

We've still got a fairly new line-up and the team wasn't all that settled even before now.