Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlike fans like Yesterday-has-been and East Lower, it wouldn't really upset me if Arsenal doesn't

Unlike fans like Yesterday-has-been and East Lower, it wouldn't really upset me if Arsenal doesn't

win a trophy in the foreseeable future, I'll still have my season ticket and while they play good football then I am happy.

Of course I'll be happier if a trophy is won now and then but I and many other fans have been through this before and never thought of stop going to matches. In the 70 we went 8 years without a trophy, then another 8 years before we won the league cup and 5 years in the 90s, in other words this is nothing new. The only difference is that we are now playing some great football (last 2 matches apart )

As for people like David Pleat who goes on and on about the high prices, I don't feel that paying less than £40 is a lot of money these days.

It costs a lot more to go to the theater and I enjoy football a lot more.

Perhaps this will show who the real fans are and we end up with people that stay and watch the match for 90 minutes, not the ones whose preference is a pint and therefore arrive late and leave early

WES's pint was suspiciously low by the time most of us got to the pub after Wednesday's game

It was almost half empty once the 2nd goal went in, stayed till the end though Hide

I certainly don't understand DP - it costs 32 quid to watch ****e like Reading

probably lose as well, but only between 35 and 40 to watch one of the best teams in the country probably win - Plus the ground isn't in the middle of f**king nowhere.

Nod I could hear him

and the sound on the telly wasn't even on

You could easily spend 35 quid in a pub in 2 hours

especially if someone goes through a pack of fags as well

Well you don't have to worry. Nic, because we most certainly won't be winning

anything of note in the near future.

Not here you couldn't Wink

Don't see what the problem is with pints and/or leaving early

You pay for your ticket you do what you want. You're not a better supporter in any way because you stay until the game is over. How you support etc during your attendance is the issue.

Thought you meant David Pleat the manager.