Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsene is really getting on my nerves now. We are one quality keeper short of a very

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arsene is really getting on my nerves now. We are one quality keeper short of a very

very good team and he knows it. The Polish pubescent is nowhere near ready and as for the rest - . This is Almunia era mk2. Name me one team that won anything significant with average goalkeepers. Brazil 82 were amazing, but their keeper was **** - guess what they won? The 4th or 5th or whatever "trophy". [IMG]http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/****er.gif[/IMG]

We are a keeper, two top-drawer full backs, defensive midfielder and world-class striker away

at the very least.

I really think we only need a keeper. Not easy finding one, but come on - a

bunch of f**king early 20s bedwetters! What an absolute joke! He has ruined a fantastic team, which he actually assembled. The bloke must be on drugs. f**k him and his idiotic new stadium.

If we're talking winning the league, we're definitely lacking a world class striker as well tbh.

We need another striker.

Spurs have one sitting on the bench most days. Hide

retweeted

Losing Reinaldo cost Brazil that world cup. Nothing to do with the goalkeeper, imo.

Not the keeper's fault we created fcuk all though is it?

Even if it was a bad, and costly, mistake. We should still be capable of creating and scoring at least two goals against a team like that