Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I've come to the conclusion that the piss-takes of Wenger for always saying "I did not see it"

I've come to the conclusion that the piss-takes of Wenger for always saying "I did not see it"

are based on a false premise.

I simply do not believe that he denies seeing controversial incidents any more frequently than your average manager.

What I think is likely is that, when asked if he saw an incident, due to his relatively limited English he uses the same phrase in response, a phrase that happens to be concise, easy to remember and sounds a bit funny in a French accent.

I reckon that managers with a wider vocabulary are simply more varied in the way they express their denial of having witnessed such incidents, and so it doesn't feel like as much of a pattern.

How long have you been thinking about that to come up with a conclusion

most people reached about 2007?

Mmm. It occurred to me yesterday whilst briefly listening to Talksport on the motorway (the only

station i could pick up at the time).

Next week Monty reveals his thoughts on The Sixth Sense in which he reveals Willis is a ghost

I look forward to his revelation that Jesus came back from the dead

Oh and "most people" is *******s. Most people are cretins, as you well know.

Unlikely....he is still trying to figure out who Keyser Soze is

$tevi¤ G-esque comeback there from the Lamb of God

You're not letting you prejudices informing your opinions of everyone else again, are you?

I do enjoy these insights to the game you share with us.