Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done Arsene's Wanger and Seasider7 for bullying modd off the board Thumb Up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well done Arsene's Wanger and Seasider7 for bullying modd off the board Thumb Up

It's obviously never occurred to you both that someone like him could just be a genuine person on a different side of the spectrum to the rest of you 'normals'. Seems to me that a poster on here for 10 YEARS doing a wind-up job is maybe not exactly the normal, conformist behaviour but you obviously know best, so I say again, well done

Indeed. Pretty shameful that a guy who enjoys posting on here has been hounded out

ok bit harsh if hounded out..but he should have thicker skin, stick it out and not

post such things which will obviously get him abused...he was m'lud.. asking for it

He's obviously just an overly excited individual who writes without thinking sometimes

i hope I helped if he's gone ? the bloke was thick as ****e and either a wum

or just needed shooting

Perhaps he didn't see it like that? Strikes me that, as I said, he didn't conform so

out he went. People can always ignore posts on a message board He was by no means the worst poster that's been on here over the years, there have been some real nasty *******s - call him a wum if you like and over-enthusiastic about Arsenal but those were his only 'crimes'.

It's ironic when you get an ostrich who goes ballistic if you criticise any decision Wenger makes

start calling modd a **** (or worse) for being just a more extreme version, with very rose tinted glasses

Why can't they just change the useless Q&A board to Awimb post about anything

and the main forum Awimb football only.

Nobody would bother to visit the football won imo

This board doesn't exactly move fast enough to warrant splitting it into two

70% non football
    30% football