Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Local nutters. We have a chap who wears running gear (vest, shiny shorts, etc) all year round, but -

Local nutters. We have a chap who wears running gear (vest, shiny shorts, etc) all year round, but -

rather than run - he simply walks around quickly while carrying two heavy-looking plastic bags with his arms out perpendicular to his body.

Lately, there's been some new talent in the form of an old, black lady who appears normal other than wearing the hat from a yellow sou'wester all the time, regardless of weather or season. She shows promise, but will have to up her game if she's to compete with arms-out-straight-plastic-bags-running-gear-man.

Clap

In Brentwood, there's a mental who sits in the pub reading Haynes manuals. A different car manual each time. And he always wears sunglasses inside

When i lived in Wapping there used to be an old lady who walked around with a baby doll in a pram

and acted as though it was alive. Nutty cow.

Someone needs to create one of those google map thingies detailing all the local nutters in the

country. It would add a whole new aspect to visiting any new town.

We used to have a guy that did a 360 degree turn in the middle of the road as he crossed it.

Haven't seen him for ages though. Probably got run over I expect.

there is a bloke in wood green who has a massive beard and a tremendous tan

homeless. usually see him laying on the floor.

But the other week he came up to me. asked for a cigarette.
    told me he never got married and he's sad. then proceeded to tell me he loves me over and over and gave me a hug

trampy hug and he was shirtless

I was outside having a cigarette outside at the time. I went back upstairs to the flat and she says to me why were you hugging that homeless man.

straight in the shower.

hehe Was it in a dancing style or just a slow turn?

That's a blinding idea.

I am imagining he span around like Michael Jackson.

Following on from the demise of the ageless but now lifeless Horace, I've heard of one in Wood Green

From what I can gather, he goes into the local Morrisons and keeps talking to the tins of tuna.