Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Steve bould Bow

Steve bould Bow

you can see how he talks more with arsene then pat now and he has real authoity.

Good news modd. Tony C's posted the same time as you, so you're not him!

which i being saying for a 1000 years

for goodness sake. won,t stop most from saying it as they hate me anyway. what will be will be

Hate is strong modd. I suspect it may be over-exposure more than anything. I think you're alright.

...in small doses.

probally true but i don,t mind if you dislike me sod

chief told me to be thick skinned and get on with it. in end i am who i am and if most don,t like it their you go.

i feel passionate about topics and like post a lot about it. Thats just the way i am.

Believe it or not I admire your relentless optimism

But you have to let others have a contrary opinion. Its ok to disagree but recognise not all agree with you all the time

So, are you going to keep up this pathetic grovelling routine all night now?

its not grovelling , just being honest

i admit my faults. i know you dislike me neg and fair enough. but i won,t hate you in the same way.

of course i don,t mind people disagree and you can see

earlier tonight i understood people points about some player not peforming. I am not arrogant to think i am right and everyone is wrong. Its all views at the end of the day and sometimes i am right and sometimes i am wrong.

its debate at the end of the day. that what message boards are all about