Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: busy busy this weekend. Massive Wounded Warriors project, building a house

busy busy this weekend. Massive Wounded Warriors project, building a house

for a vet that lost his legs and one arm. Great family. There are going to be so many high tech gadgets in their house it is unbelievable. This guy is a true hero.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that Thierry Henry scored DIRECT from a corner kick on Saturday night for Red Bulbs. Google it. GOing to be one of his Top 10 career goals, and that is saying something.

Noah .>>>>>>

http://www.awimb.com/fudforum/index.php?t=tree&goto=3539 802&rid=5437&S=6e43360a3e8f275926a53ca96bf5566b
    Try to kep up even when busy good job on the house,will you build an o line for the pats next?

Oi you c**t, IAHYK and will do my own Noah , ty.

sorry...i thought you were at work Hide

Smile Start work this weekend Yikes

Working on a farm

Your description of the goal is a tad more succinct than on the vid>>

'Goal! New York Red Bulls 3, Columbus Crew 1. Thierry Henry (New York Red Bulls) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left to the top right corner following a corner.'

Not on a combine i hope?..i know a lad over here that used to live in oz.He'd drive to the farm

in the morning and then drive another hour or more to his machine!..pretty big spreads out there i believe

Watch out for our killer snakes, spiders and farmers daughters

Difficult angle hehe

I'll send you pics when it's done.

Jujst a little hi-tech snippet. The whole house has a 'track' on the ceiling going from room to room, even down to the basement (ranch house). It picks up his chair and takes him wherever he wants to go.

I want one!