Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Brian - You think the Red Sox make a run at Hamilton this off season?

Brian - You think the Red Sox make a run at Hamilton this off season?

Bourn is also a free agent, but doesnt seem as good a fit, with Jacoby already there.

Think there's any truth in Henry tightening the purse strings, I mean dumping AGon, Beckett and Crawford in one swoop was pretty eyebrow raising (I actually liked the move for Boston)

He wouldn't be able to handle Boston tbf..pressure would have him back on the beer in a week!

Rules out Greinke then?....maybe BJ Upton

That's an awful lot of cap space they opened up,...will be interesting if they replenish or spend say 70cents on the dollar.

I think they will go back to basics and try to get the farm system built up again.No big splashes

unless a Felix type player comes up..they wouldn't have the players to trade for him anyways.They will sort it out.For all the abuse John Henry gets,he is a far better owner than Stan imo

shame Iglesias bat never developed, he's kinda Adam Everett now.

Bogaerts looks exceptional though,...even if he does have to shift to 3B.

I'm not sold on Middlebrooks, I mean he's viable I guess.

Middlebrooks is the one they are highest on themselves...got rid of Youk for him

for iglesias,see Rey Ordonez,only you cant get away with no bat in the American league

boston needs pitching, pitching, pitching. anything else is ****.

beckett is done. I mean, done. I watched him vs giants for dodgers. doesn't have the

velocity, is not wily enough to work at lower speeds.