Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/9/12 turned into a rather interesting day

11/9/12 turned into a rather interesting day

Obama apologizes to Muslims while they burned American flags and stormed embassies and replaced the flags with Al Qaeda flags. Then turns down meeting with Netanyahu.

Shocking, coming from a Muslim. Obama was raised to hate Jews.

I saw 2016 the other weekend, walked out saying

I can see where he gets his world view, anti- colonialism, America the enemy, etc., etc., but I can't buy this whole United States of Islam thing ... then these three events occur.....

Obama will start a civil war in this country. What sucks is the coasts can flank us. I say we...

recruit Mexico and the cartels.

you can run for the hills, though (rockies). like in red dawn. excellent 80s movie returning to the

screen. the dude from thor is in it.

Ahhhhh ... let's remember where the ICBM's are, compadre

did they put them in LA or New York? Or even Baltimore? No siree. They put them in the heartland, where the elites thought they could sustain casualties and "not get their hair mussed".

Attack, sieze and control the compounds. Plus, the Stealth bombers are all located at Wightman AFB, in beeyootiful Knob Noster, Missouri.

Let them push it, Selkster, let them push. Two days w/o Starbucks and those pussies will be crying for their baby mommas.

Yes! Very good Chief, Obama wins and it's on!

actually, we got a few rockts down in orange county. you pass them on the 405 freeway. and let's

not forget the nuclear subs patrolling the coast. you guys will know you were in a fight!

Yes ega, it will be worse than our last civil war that killed 700K . But it will be worth it.

Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. Screw the fascist dictator.

a necessary culling of the population, eh? I get it. just don't close down my swork coffee house!