Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to throw eggs at the faces of any of you that ever doubted my opinion on our Abou.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I want to throw eggs at the faces of any of you that ever doubted my opinion on our Abou.

Brick shaped eggs. Made from brick.

Judge Conclussive proof that Rich has selective memory and I hereby sentence him to be egged

to death, with his own eggs.

Or rotten wons, Franks. Mind you he's probably used to that from his 'DJ' sets...

Indeed. Although I'd be surprised if there was anyone left on the dancefloor to chuck eggs

after hearing some of that there modern techno wotsit that he so like.

Well, quite. You're hardly going to see anyone with any semblance of musical taste there are you?

JOKE, R.

Nah not really

Read it again, old boy. I was criticising his 'body'. I despise those that have called him **** and

used him as a scapegoat. I've consistently said that he's possibly our best midfielder when fit.

I would have thought a player's body had quite a lot to do with his ability as a footballer

bit of self-c**ting by you. Not your day really with Harry going back to ruin Bournemouth as well

Shut up, LA. An injury record has nothing to do with ability on the pitch.

As for, Harry, it's seeminly lifted everyone in the town. Everyone was extremely angry at AFCB having spent so much money this summer, paying Barnard £13,000 a week, paying this chap from the Dutch Premier League £8,000 a week who is out until 2013 and still not having won a game this season.

Wouldn't mind betting they beat Yoevil today.

Being on the pitch has something to do with ability on the pitch, I would have thought

so yes the injury record does count against this as your outburst suggested.

Club plays loose and fast with money, employs Redknapp - we know how this ends don't we? I do hope not as I like Bournemouth - at least Sandra will be happy - maybe she'll get a game up front