Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate to say it, but with last seasons top two goalscorers and a fit Vidic, I think United will be champions again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I hate to say it, but with last seasons top two goalscorers and a fit Vidic, I think United will be champions again.

obviously i hope not, certainly dont want to see Van Persie win anything.

Kagawa is a great buy as well. They needed a playmaker.

The midfield isn't all that, still can't see anyone other than City winning the league

Cleverley is a good footballer from what I have seen.

Carrick is perfectly good at what he does for the Premier League. Kagawa will do well for them. Valencia and Nani out wide are very good options (less so the latter).

A lot was made about their **** midfield last season but they still did quite well.

It's good but nothing that worries me particulary through the centre, out wide a little more

worrying

Carrick is ok, Cleverley is far from proven, Scholes must be nearly 50

Fair point.

Thing is a potential forward line of van Persie and Rooney doesn't need world class talent in midfield.

Many people outside OT would scratch their head about hoe players like Darren Fletcher and Park could even make a United first 11 but both were hugely effective in the role Ferguson played them.

They have supplemented a team that finished 2nd on goal difference, with the PL and Bundesliga players of the year.

with the best defender in the league returning its been a great summer for them.

Is Kagawa a playmaker??

I would say City are still a bit stronger overall in the striker dept

Especially if Adebayor stays

£1.5m in the bank, cha-ching