Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ferguson is basicaly saying" we cant afford to flood the market with moola anymore

ferguson is basicaly saying" we cant afford to flood the market with moola anymore

Now we are in ****loads of debt. And city and chealsea followed our lead and beat us @ our own game!. So as we can't talk to rvp privately we'll do what we did with berbatov and publicly communicate and make the player stomp his feet and fit to make The Arsenal accept our offer!, I'll drive him from the airport myself"

The f**king c**t imo

Do you think they are not talking to him privately? I always assumed most of these deals are well

tied up before any public utterance. Might be different in this particular case but I doubt it.

I guess you might know better, where you are

I bow to your knowledge.

You might want to edit that.

I know little about such dealings

so I assume you are in central position to know. If not, you would be quite a clown.

Small 'c'

corrected. Anything else, douchebag?

Capital 'C'

well the 'tapping up" rules the fact that he is still under contract and the "its hard to know

What Arsenal are thinking" line I think means the normal rules aren't being bent like in a normal transfer ie we are playing hardball with them

Whatever the truth of it, it's not going to end well for anyone concerned.