Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those of you that have already attended Olympic events, is any prove of identity required on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For those of you that have already attended Olympic events, is any prove of identity required on

entry to prove you are the ticket owner?

I heard some rumours that prove of identity (passport / driving licence etc.) is required but I can't believe that is true, is it?

Not at all, enjoy!

Efcharisto, how long did you have to wait from the security point of view? I am going tomorrow

Re: Efcharisto, how long did you have to wait from the security point of view? I am going tomorrow

At the beach volleyball Security was very quick (10-15min)queues and stories about chaos have been grossly exaggerated.

All in all a very enjoyable experience, just like Athens 8 years ago.

No, only if you are collecting tickets for your event

I can't wait even though is synchronising swimming, we are meeting the Ex-British and European

Synchronising champion after the event. She is commentating on BBC and hopefully she will introduce us to a couple of stars

proof

Just testing you

:wink:

You have to prove your country has a won a gold medal - sorry nic

Have a great day. So jealous of everyone. My sister who has never been to a sporting event in her life was at the men's singles final

But which of my many countries, I am confused Rub chin

Thank you, really looking forward to it, lifetime experience imo