Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I couldn't do that Velodrome ****..apart from the crapness,i would be barred for

I couldn't do that Velodrome ****..apart from the crapness,i would be barred for

lashing out and dragging down opponents :notsuitedforcatandmouse:

I do think velodromes are wasted on cycles, I want rollerball.

Thumb Up violence is good

I love the Velodrome. Oval racing rocks! See also Indy Cars.

But not NASCAR though. oorandstupid:

Isn't indycar just nascar with spokes in the wheels? :neverwatchedarace:

hehe Indycar is oval racing for people with testicles. See the money-grabbing turncoat Danica.

Open wheel racing on ovals is terrifyingly exciting. Yes, I know yer man man Dale died back then but closed-wheel, tin-top saloon cars are generally far safer, and, erm, perhaps he should have worn his seat belt properly.

NASCAR are hugely powerful, massive engined behemoths but they are heavy monsters and take forever to get up to speed. Indy cars, as open-wheel single seaters have much more acceleration - the US equivalent of F1 cars but the poor relations without the enormous budgets that international commercial appeal brings. Indy Cars on ovals are amazing to watch, but unfortunately the series is increasingly forced to race on comparatively dull street circuits because these are commercially stronger, and open-wheel racing in the US has been struggling for years, perhaps because the look-in-yer-mirror-for-90%-of-the-time NASCAR dominates motor racing in the US.

That was a very longwinded way to go about telling me i was right ash Wink

vsign

That's what I get for trying to educate you.

Seriously, I can't believe you haven't watched the Indy 500. Best race in the world.

I'm always on the golf course when it's on...i am back into the F1 though,so dont write me off yet

Nonsense! You'd be right in it for the 1st 50 metres, then you'd just fall over hehe