Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ive decided to go to Germany to watch the Cologne vs Arsenal pre season friendly

Ive decided to go to Germany to watch the Cologne vs Arsenal pre season friendly

I will dress in my full SS uniform of course in keeping with Germany's glorious history. I am literally fully erect at the thought of me barking out orders in German dressed as Himmler

Which set of fans will you sit with , Floyd?

They do some magnificent beers over there, I'll give you that.

Oh I will sit with the Arsenal fans, or should I say stand with them.

They have small terracing sections so will select that option. Post game I will snub my fellow gooners of course and mix with the locals. I am looking forward to the local Beers and Pork with crackling.

I was there for the 2006 World Cup - The steps of the cathedral were a sea of blazing >>>

Ecquadorian fans - dazzling in their national shirts and (obviously) all coked up to the eyeballs with 100% pure marching powder.
    I managed to trade my England shirt for a couple of Keys of the forementioned yayo and dont really recall much of the tournament thereafter*
    Anyway - my real point is its a piece of piss getting to Cologne on the Eurostar imo

*slight Richesque embellishment may have been added to this anctedote

Does the EuroStar go direct? or is it easier to fly?

I think I would prefer the train. What about Hotel location?

Visited Dachau concentration camp today. Very sobering.

Your summer holidays sound like a barrel of laughs.

hehe I was thinking just that until you posted it.

My mind tends to wander all too easily so probably wouldnt be much good at that camp

A holocaust theme park?

Really?

I wonder if Pjlincs's last holiday featured a tour of Fred West's house.