Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramsey has looked so very classy in this tournament so far. Much more like the youngster we saw

Ramsey has looked so very classy in this tournament so far. Much more like the youngster we saw

before his horrific injury.

Here's to hoping that he's getting back to what we know he can do and can push on to become a first choice player in our central midfield.

Only really looked decent against the UnIted Arabs, not ****ing off just yet. Plus

with Diaby fit, Diaby will always start ahead of Ramsey.

Good enough for squad rotation tho.

He's been even better today. And nearly made a goal just then. Brilliant cross.

Wrong reply

Plays better in an advanced role, like Fab/Lampard. Wenger wastes him in a deeper role

He is our James Milner imvho

Nothing special and will never be a regular starter. He will sign for Aston Villa in 2 years time for an undisclosed fee.

You know f**k all, I'm afraid. When he was really young he has just made himself first choice in

that deeper role and he was utterly superb at it.

Not his fault that he was assaulted and we're lucky to have him playing still at all.

He's still only 21 and Wales' youngest ever captain. If he can get back to his pre injury form then

he will be first choice if he continues to develop.

lack of pace and needs too many touches on ball to make it with us imo

decent player, should leave

I dont see it Im afraid. I would like to be proven wrong of course