PDA

View Full Version : Forest, passing up on a raft of chances here. Better finishing and all that.

7sisters
04-28-2024, 04:21 PM
0-2 incoming. 🙄

Peter
04-28-2024, 04:28 PM
0-2 incoming. 🙄

Theres a reason they are where they are in the league. Still, they are making City work for it. More than brighton managed 👍

7sisters
04-28-2024, 04:36 PM
Theres a reason they are where they are in the league. Still, they are making City work for it. More than brighton managed 👍

Looks as if we’re relying on our mates down the road to help us out then.
Imagine if they needed the win to qualify for the CL ?

Peter
04-28-2024, 04:40 PM

We have to hope they are still in the picture for fourth. Which I don't like....

But it doesn't matter unless we win at Old Trafford, which I still can't see happening 😒

redgunamo
04-28-2024, 05:55 PM

You can certainly see them getting something out of it. Plenty of quality in that team.

WES
04-28-2024, 06:03 PM
We have to hope they are still in the picture for fourth. Which I don't like....

But it doesn't matter unless we win at Old Trafford, which I still can't see happening 😒

I just watched Burnley create loads of chances and be unlucky not to leave with 3 points.

No idea why we wouldn’t be confident. That unmentionable referee has retired you know, Peter. :-)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-28-2024, 06:38 PM
And can I say this Red’ - even at 3-0 down they did not quit

Peter
04-28-2024, 06:56 PM
I just watched Burnley create loads of chances and be unlucky not to leave with 3 points.

No idea why we wouldn’t be confident. That unmentionable referee has retired you know, Peter. :-)

The weight of memory, I suppose.

It is a different united when we show up. They are really, really struggling to come to terms with us being good. It drives them mad.

Obviously we are good enough to hammer then but i don't think it will happen. They'll turn up that day.

redgunamo
04-28-2024, 07:24 PM
And can I say this Red’ - even at 3-0 down they did not quit

Right. Excellent point, as ever, H.

redgunamo
04-28-2024, 07:32 PM
The weight of memory, I suppose.

It is a different united when we show up. They are really, really struggling to come to terms with us being good. It drives them mad.

Obviously we are good enough to hammer then but i don't think it will happen. They'll turn up that day.

We are tactically competent and technically proficient. Today you saw it, even as we began (understandably) sluggishly. That's a huge change from past years' visits to Old Trafford. Even at the Etihad the other day it was evident.

No worries.

Peter
04-28-2024, 07:52 PM
We are tactically competent and technically proficient. Today you saw it, even as we began (understandably) sluggishly. That's a huge change from past years' visits to Old Trafford. Even at the Etihad the other day it was evident.

No worries.

All true. But we won't win at old trafford. 😒